Come see me at the 8PM Show

Come see me at the 10PM Show

Please dear god buy a ticket

Okay I'm pretty excited. Chris Zucks has been awesome enough to lease a venue in Mesa and is showcasing the local talent and he's honored me a spot among the chosen. If you're interested in coming hit me up for tickets or just show up or do what most normal people do and not even bother with what I'm up to. 

Actually if you're even reading this you're my favorite user of the website. Because I'm telling you after looking at my web traffic over 85% is people clicking on where the open mics in AZ and the other 15% are misclicks.